Here is news on a new initiative we are starting now for Christmas giving! #goodvibesglasses is the opportunity to help someone in need (or yourself) with receiving a new pair glasses for the holidays. All you need to do is tell us why the person you are nominating should be the recipient of #goodvibesglasses and their contact info and that’s it! Send an email to email@example.com, fill out the webform on our website, send us a note on @messenger or submit your nomination in person. The eyewear we are providing are generously contributed by @centennialoptical.
Here are the details:
- Eyewear is provided by Centennial Optical and may include frames from Encore, Ann Taylor, Nicole Miller, Alfred Sung or Champion frames and labpack lenses.
- The initiative only covers the cost of glasses, not an eye exam.
- The individual doesn't have to be a patient of our clinic already to be eligible.
- The individual must have a valid eyeglass prescription (under 1 year old) but it does not have to be from our office.
- If the patient requires an eye exam before proceeding they are more than welcome to book to see us if they have an outdated Rx.
- Patients of all ages are eligible.
- To nominate someone/themselves they just have to let us know why they should be the recipient of Good Vibes Glasses (pretty easy!), plus their contact information.
- Individuals can nominate more than one person.
- Nominations will be accepted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, through the webform on our website, in person in writing, or via Facebook on Messenger to our St. Lawrence Optometry or St. Lawrence Optometry East page. - Nominations to be received by November 24th, 2018 and recipients to be contacted by November 26th, 2018.